Update

posted by Jory on Saturday, October 18, 2008
Well, I thought I should share... I finished that book in one day. It was good. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me laugh and cry at the same time. But now it's done. And I have no reason left to live.

(That's exactly how I felt after finishing Harry Potter so I know that life does, in fact, go on).

So now I can get back to doing homework...ALL THE TIME.

I think I need to relax a little though. Maybe I don't need to graduate Magna Cum Laude. Maybe I won't hate myself ten years from now if I don't receive all A's. Because that has been my mindset.

I AM trying to get work done now, however, and its growing more and more difficult with the chatter boxes sitting in front of me. Shut up, seriously.

0 comments:

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos