NANOWRIMO

posted by Jory on Monday, November 03, 2008
So, I've taken the NANOWRIMO challenge.

If you don't know what that is, NANOWRIMO is the National Novel Writing Month, where you are supposed to write a whole novel during the month of November.

Today, I finished the first chapter. It's a bit short, though, only 651 words. I might have to go in a change that later.

Anyway, I'm going to try and update on my progress so a) you can know how I'm doing and b) so I have incentive to keep working at it that way I dont have to come back here at the end of the month and feel like a tool because I didn't finish something I committed to.

So...there's that. I'm going to try and get a widget or something. Or I'll just post my word count at the end of each post.

Maybe when I finish it I can publish it. And you can buy it. And read it. And love it. Maybe.

0 comments:

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos