Surprise surprise!

posted by Jory on Friday, December 26, 2008
So guess what? I have officially decided I hate changing my layout.

But it's unavoidable. Because it looks terrible.

It's frustrating trying to edit html, especially (like this one) when it's not completely html but a mutt of different codes (YAY!).

But I'm going to try ("try") to make my own because my sister's boyfriend gave me Adobe Dreamweaver. In fact, he gave me the who Creative Suite, so I'm pretty chipper despite my Blogger woes.

And can I just say, God bless Amazon.com Wishlists? Because I got this:
 

and this:
 and this:
 
and this:


so...thanks Santa. And thanks Amazon.
And sorry guys about the horrible layout right now. I can't figure out how to fix it.

1 comments:

SimpleComplexity on 28/12/08 10:12 PM said...

the DVDs double again. sigh.

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos