Lovin the Letter "K"

posted by Jory on Sunday, February 08, 2009
So, I am participating in a meme going around in which you are assigned a letter, and you must list 10 things which you love that begin with that letter.

My letter, "K" was assigned to me by the very charming Tia over at CleverGirlGoesBlog.

So here goes. 10 things I love that begin with the letter "K."

Un (yes, I'm counting in French, a girl's got to practice!) - Kabuki brushes:
They are the best you can get. Love em.

Deux (2) - Kashmir by Led Zeppelin:
Such a good song. Makes you just wanna move.

Trois (3) - The Kindle:
I don't have one, but I want one. As much as I love having hard copies of books, it would be really handy if going on a trip because I tend to pack too many books. Bags start to get heavy.

Quatre (4) - "Keeping up Appearances":
I used to watch this show with my grandparents when I was little. I loved crazy Hyacinth and her shenanigans. British humor is just that funny.

Cinq (5) - Kirsten Dunst:
Okay, I might be a little biased because people tell me I look like her in Spider-man, but I just think she's really cute and a good actress. I watched "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People" today, and though it wasn't as good as "He's Just Not That Into You," it was still pretty enjoyable.

Six (6) - Kisses
Okay, really, who wouldn't love these?

Sept (7) - King sized beds:
Well, I've never had one. But I've heard they're nice.

Huit (8) - Ketchup:
My mom used to say that fries were invented so you would have something to dip in ketchup. I always tended to agree.

Neuf (9) - Kool-Aid:
Honestly, the big giant kool-aid pitcher kind of scared me. And the Jim Jones cult history never really helped any either. But kool-aid sure tasted good on hot and humid summer days.

Dix (10) - Knitting:
Yeah. Sometimes I channel my 70 year old self to knit. I can't do a whole lot (little patience and all) but I did make myself a few cute scarves and an iPod cozy.

So there you have it. 10 things I love that begin with the letter "K." If you want to give it a shot let me know and I will randomly assign you a letter.

5 comments:

Tia on 9/2/09 3:32 AM said...

great list! the kindle is awesome.

Jennifer on 11/2/09 10:24 PM said...

Did you see how slim Kindle2 is? I want one, too. I could stand to not buy another bookshelf for a little while.

Also, let me know of a letter! I want to play!

jo on 11/2/09 11:40 PM said...

Jenni, you can have the letter A.

Petra on 12/2/09 6:18 PM said...

Can I have a letter please?
(By the way. I found your blog on the MCMB. This is Petra, or thehealthyalternative on the MCMB. ^^ Hi! I love your blog. :P)
<3 Petra.

jo on 12/2/09 6:54 PM said...

Thanks Petra! You can have the letter B!

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos