Creativity gifts

posted by Jory on Monday, April 20, 2009
I want to create something for you. More specifically, for five of you. You simply have to indicate interest! (It's that easy!)

I will be leaving this offer open until 2300PST on Wednesday, April 23, (in the year of our Lord, 2009) at which time I will choose FIVE of the people who have responded at random (I will send a message to those who have been successful).

This offer does have some restrictions, so read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for YOU.
- It will be done this year (2009).
- It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet.
- It might be a painting, a knitted item, an item of clothing, a poem or short story, a meal or a cake...who knows! There are other things it might be too, but I promise whatever it is, it will be made for YOU and with YOU in mind!

In return, all you need to do is post this on your blog or facebook and make 5 things for 5 other people. If you are reading this, take part, even if you do not know me very well.

Just post a comment if you are interested! :)

0 comments:

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos