Sometimes its not about what's on the bookshelf...

posted by Jory on Tuesday, June 30, 2009
It's about the bookself itself.

The past couple of weeks have been my DIY crafty weeks. I rearranged my room and realized, well, I just didn't have enough space for the massive amount of books and DVDs I've collected throughout college.

(I shipped 12 boxes from California, if that tells you anything.)

So, I bought some wood boards, sanded them down, and pasted some movie posters around them. Then I mounted them to my wall. They look pretty freakin sweet if I do say so myself. I will post some pictures eventually, you know, when I take some.

In the meantime, I thought I'd show some of these awesome shelves I discovered while searching for ideas.
 I still want to get this one and put it on my dresser.

And I love this. It would go really well with the colors in my room, but I don't really know where I would put it.















Same with this one, it's cool too, but no place to put it.
This one is just...pretty.









This, I will totally do. Someday.
And this. Which just makes my heart sing.














I'll try and get some pics up of my shelves.

0 comments:

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos