11 Movies to Watch For

posted by Jory on Thursday, March 15, 2012
1. 
"Upside Down": An otherworldly romance starring Kirsten Dunst and Jim Sturgess. Just look at those colors.

2.
"Snow White & the Huntsman": You'll probably laugh at me for this one, but I think it looks awesome and Chris Hemsworth is extremely attractive.

3.
"The Hunger Games": I just finished reading this book and it was quite good. I liked Jennifer Lawrence in X-Men First Class, so I think I will really like her as Katniss. I watched some BTS last night with my friend and it showed her training and doing some stunts. She has really put a lot of work into it, and I respect that.

4.
"Apart": This film looks so interesting and haunting. I have a feeling it's going to leave me feeling similarly to "After Life" - like my brain has just been fucked. Pardon my French. Couldn't think of a better way to express that.

5.
"Salmon Fishing in the Yemen": It's been a while since I've cared about Ewan McGregor. This, however, looks quite good. And I'm always pleased by the performances of Emily Blunt (even in "Gulliver's Travels").

6.
"The Five-Year Engagement": Another Emily Blunt. It probably won't be the greatest movie of all time but I'm pretty easily amused and it looks like something that could give me a few chuckles.

7.
"Seeking a Friend for the End of the World": Ditto. Plus, I am rarely let down by Keira Knightley's choice in roles. 

8.
"The Avengers": Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans,...I might need to watch this one by myself.

9.
"The Amazing Spider-Man": Because who wouldn't love Andrew Garfield in tights and Emma Stone in blonde? Plus, I still loves me some Spidey. I'm a geek. Get over it.

10.
"On the Road": This just looks like a great cast and it's Jack Kerouac, so come on!


11. 
"American Reunion": Gang's all here!

0 comments:

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos