Because it's Wednesday

posted by Jory on Wednesday, May 02, 2012
Wednesday is seriously my longest day. And today is possibly the worst, because the semester is wrapping up and I have about 6 huge things due in the span of the next 6 days. But you know what makes Wednesdays a little better? Flight of the Conchords, that's what.

Key quotes:
"Then you sort out the recycling
That isn't part of the foreplay process but it's still very important"

"Tripping sensuously over my pants" (in this version we get the "sexy dance")

"You know when I'm down to my socks it's time for business
that's why they're called business socks, ooh"



If you want a dramatized version, just be aware there might be some nudity: http://youtu.be/AqZcYPEszN8

0 comments:

 

jo writes the blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos